Home > NAUH Programs > Education
provides various educational programs such as Leadership Education, Volunteer Camp, Hope Drim Camp(Give Hope Camp), NamBuk Salon(South-North Salon), Tong-Tong Soccer League, etc. to assist the social integration of North Koreans refugees to South Korea.
- Leadership Education
- The Leadership Education educates youth to have the leadership to bridge different opinions to resolve conflicts that may take place between people from North and South Korea in the transfer or unification era.
- Volunteer Camp
- The Volunteer Camp is a program that provides adequate information education for North Korean youth to build a program for themselves to develop their self-reliance, creativity, and cooperation skills in order to achieve the motto ‘From Victim to Defender'.
- Hope Drim Camp(Give Hope Camp)
- The Hope Drim Camp give North Korean youth(university students) a sense of identity in South Korean society through the experience of taking care of and looking after junior North Korean students.
- Tong-Tong Soccer League
- NThe Tong-Tong Soccer League provides a chance for North and South Korean youth to interact and with each other, which results in a stronger social network with North Korean youth.